Microsoft’s commercial marketplace is the most comprehensive B2B marketplace on the planet serving virtually every software need with over 30K apps and services published and 4M+ monthly active shoppers (with 95% of Fortune 500 companies using Azure). The commercial marketplace is central to selling with Microsoft.
Over the course of 6 weeks Mark Murphy (ISV Partner Development Manager, Microsoft Ireland) alongside Johan Aussenac and Dick Dijkstra (Programme Managers with Fast Track for ISV) will be running a series of Sessions covering both the Commercial and Technical aspects on how you as an ISV can list a Transactable offer in our Commercial Marketplace.
In these sessions we will share:
- The benefits and latest features of publishing your app to the commercial marketplace
- Understand how you can scale and sell more through the commercial marketplace
- Technical Steps to get started and publish to start selling with Microsoft
- For Irish based ISV’s (Independent Software Vendor)
Partner is registered on the Microsoft Partner Network (if you don’t have an MPN please sign up here)
- Partner is committed to the journey and will prioritize attendance to the sessions;
- Partner has assigned business & technical stakeholders to the marketplace project.
- Partner is aware that Fast Track will not cover Teams, Dynamics 365, M365 & Power Platform add-ins.
- Partner has setup their Tax Profile & Billing Account on Partner Center (covered in this documentation).
- Partner has communicated its GitHub username (if an ISV doesn't have one – here's the documentation to create one)
Sign up today to learn how app builders and resellers can reach new markets and accelerate their customers’ innovation.
Registering to this page will register you to all sessions.