- Learn how SQL Modernisation unlocks TCO and digital transformation
- Hear from our Azure experts about the latest migration tools and PaaS Services
- Assess, Migrate, and Optimise Legacy SQL Database and SSIS to Azure
- Learn how to secure and monitor your databases post migration
- Get insights into the “SQL Server IaaS Agent extension” and how to activate it
- Learn how the newly launched partner-led AMMP prog ram works.
This video is only available for Cloud Champion users. Please log in or register to continue.
Modernising SQL workloads to Azure provides every organization with many benefits, including lowering TCO, powering digital transformation, risk mitigation, and providing far greater flexibility. However, with so many options with migration, it can be confusing for organizations to know what path is right for their workloads.
During this SQL Server Modernisation Discover Workshop enablement, our Azure SQL Global Black Belts will take you through all available material and hands-on labs that will provide you with an overview of the end-to-end migration (Databases and Components) into Azure.
In addition to that, we will briefly talk through the newly launched partner-led AMMP program, an engine that will speed-up our customers’ migration & modernization journeys. The overall objective is to equip you, through demos of the cases, key decision points, tools and strategies, with the knowledge needed to help customers get their own Migration & Modernisation projects up and running seamlessly in Azure.
What to Expect:
Who is this for:
The enablement session is open to all Microsoft partners, preferably those with SQL Advanced Specialization and AMMP eligible.