Introduction to the v-DaaS opportunity
v-Daas (Virtual Desktop as a Service)
What is this module about?
It will help you understand what is v-DaaS, why it is a business opportunity and what are the prerequisites to enroll. This module contains one video to watch. It will also require some time to review it and make your own decision. No specific framework for your homework.
Goal of this video
At the end of the video, you should:
- Be able to understand what is v-DaaS
- Define whether you want to build your own v-DaaS offer -if you do not want, you do not need to watch the other videos
- Define the capability that you are potentially missing
- Ensure that you will commit enough time to build your own offer (~1 half day a week during 9 weeks)
- Schedule time to watch de “v-DaaS scenarios”
Content of the video
- Evolution of Workplace as a Service
- Definition of virtual Desktop as a Service (v-DaaS)
- What content will you find in the MOOD™ and what other content should you get
- What are the prerequisites to join
Prerequisites to launch a V-Daas offer”
- Microsoft Azure technical certification
- Microsoft Windows Virtual Desktop technical certification
- Microsoft 365 technical and licensing knowledge
Related trainings and certification can be accessed through the Microsoft MPN Portal. Certification test can be taken either prior or after getting through the MOOD as long as it is passed before the official launch of your offer.
NICE TO HAVE
- PC Devices and Thin Clients knowledge