Microsoft’s commercial marketplace is the most comprehensive B2B marketplace on the planet serving virtually every software need with over 30K apps and services published and 4M+ monthly active shoppers (with 95% of Fortune 500 companies using Azure). The commercial marketplace is central to selling with Microsoft.
Over the course of 6 weeks Mark Murphy (ISV Partner Development Manager, Microsoft Ireland) alongside Johan Aussenac and Dick Dijkstra (Programme Managers with Fast Track for ISV) will be running a series of Sessions covering both the Commercial and Technical aspects on how you as an ISV can list a Transactable offer in our Commercial Marketplace.
In these sessions we will share:
- The benefits and latest features of publishing your app to the commercial marketplace
- Understand how you can scale and sell more through the commercial marketplace
- Technical Steps to get started and publish to start selling with Microsoft
- For Irish based ISV’s (Independent Software Vendor)
- Partner is registered on the Microsoft Partner Network (if you don’t have an MPN please sign up here)
- Partner is committed to the journey and will prioritize attendance to the sessions;
- Partner has assigned business & technical stakeholders to the marketplace project.
- Partner is aware that Fast Track will not cover Teams, Dynamics 365, M365 & Power Platform add-ins.
- Partner has setup their Tax Profile & Billing Account on Partner Center (covered in this documentation).
- Partner has communicated its GitHub username (if an ISV doesn't have one – here's the documentation to create one)
- Sign up today to learn how app builders and resellers can reach new markets and accelerate their customers’ innovation.